Visa signature & Video
#[replace: – #-Visa signature]
Manage Your Fidelity ® Visa Signature ® Card
Here’s your guide to using your Fidelity ® Visa Signature ® Card.
Find my credit card information
After logging in to your Portfolio Log In Required , you’ll see your credit cards listed:
- Select your Credit Card
- The Manage Money & Payments page opens with your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required
If you can’t find your credit card account online, here are a few possible reasons:
- Your SSN and/or date of birth doesn’t match between Elan’s and Fidelity’s records
- Your account is hidden in Portfolio Log In Required ; view the accounts list, select Customize, and make sure the box is unchecked
- You aren’t the card owner; have the card owner call Elan Cardmember Service to discuss options
If you do not have a Fidelity.com login, you can manage your card through Elan Financial Services:
- Go to fidelityrewards.com/login
- On your first visit, you’ll set up a new username and password
Your Credit Card Snapshot is where you can:
- View statements and posted/pending transactions
- Make payments and set up automatic payments
- Check your balances
- Manage and redeem Reward Points
View my online statements
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select View Statements for a list of your available statements.
You can view 18 months of statements online.
Note: Statements prior to August 2016 from the previous issuer are available by mail only.
Request statement copies
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select Account Services:
- Enter the beginning and ending dates of the statements you want to receive
- Statements prior to August 2016 from the previous issuer are available by mail only
- You can also call Elan Cardmember Service
- You should receive your statements within 1–2 weeks
- You may be charged a $5 fee for each statement
- You can order up to 7 years of statements
View my transactions
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select View Transactions:
- You’ll see the last 6 months of your transactions
- You can view Posted and Pending transactions
Understand my payment options
There are a few ways to make credit card payments:
- Use Elan’s payment services: AutoPay or Make a Payment, or
- Use Fidelity BillPay ® , or
- Set up third-party payments on your bank’s or another financial service’s website, or
- Call Elan Cardmember Service, or
- Mail a check to Elan
If you’re using Fidelity BillPay ® or another payment method, rather than Elan’s payment services, please make your payment to Elan Financial Services.
Set up a payment account
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , under Credit Card Management, select Set Up AutoPay:
- Under Payment tab, select Make a Payment or AutoPay
- Follow the steps to add a payment account
Note: These steps only set up your payment account; you are not making a payment.
After you’ve added the payment account, select the Payment tab to proceed to AutoPay or Make a Payment.
Use Elan’s payment services: AutoPay or Make a Payment
After you’ve added a payment account, on your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , under Credit Card Management:
- Select AutoPay and the Payment tab displays
- Choose AutoPay or Make a Payment
- Indicate if you’re paying the minimum, the full balance, or
- Select Other Amount and enter the dollar amount
- Select a Payment Day
- Review the information and Submit
When you enroll in AutoPay, please continue to make regular payments until you see the AutoPay confirmation on your statement.
- If you set up Payment Posted alerts, you’ll get an email or text confirming your payments 3
- You can add another payment account or change the existing account you’ve set up
Get payment reminders and other account alerts
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , under Credit Card Management, select Set up Alerts:
- Find the alert you want
- Activate the alert by selecting Setup (or Edit or Delete)
- Select Save
- Alerts are sent to the email address or phone number you’ve provided
- Each alert must be set up, edited, or deleted separately
- Account alerts track transactions in real time and are not the same as fraud notifications
Report unauthorized transactions or a lost or stolen card
- Set up fraud notifications to monitor suspicious activity
- You’re not responsible for charges you didn’t make or authorize 1
Set up fraud notifications for suspicious activity
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select Account Services and then Profile:
- Choose Update Contact Info
- On the Update Contact Information page, scroll to the phone number section
- Enter your text-enabled cell phone number to confirm you’d like to receive fraud notifications
You’ll receive text messages or phone calls to alert you to any suspicious account activity. 3
Note: Fraud notifications are not the same as account alerts, but they can be used together to track your card’s activity.
Set up or manage travel notifications
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select Account Services and then select Travel Notification:
- Enter your trip dates and the state or country you’ll visit
- Your list of upcoming trips displays on the page
- You can also add another destination or trip
- If your plans change, you can delete travel notifications
Add an authorized user on my card
From your Credit Card Snapshot Log In Required , select Account Services and then select Add an Authorized User:
- Add the authorized user information, or
- Call Elan Cardmember Service
- You should receive the card for the new authorized user within 10 days
- Elan sends the authorized user’s card to the primary account holder’s address
Apply for a new card
- Take advantage of 2% cash back rewards 2
- Make purchases using your mobile device
- Link your card to any eligible Fidelity accounts
Frequently asked questions
Whether you’re an Apple, Android, Samsung, or Microsoft user, mobile purchases are possible and offer you an easy way to pay using your card. Simply add your card to your device and get started.
All of the payment technologies use a form of encryption to create virtual card numbers (that is, your card’s information isn’t shared with a merchant).
Apple Pay ®
Simply connect your card to enjoy the convenience of making payments with your Apple device and the safety and security of Apple Pay.
Google Pay TM
Once you’ve added your card to your device, hold it near the retailer’s contactless terminal to pay. It’s the fast, simple way to pay — whether you’re shopping at a store, online or in an app.
Use your phone’s camera to add your card and secure it with a fingerprint and PIN number. Then, simply pay with an upward swipe on your screen.
Add your card to your Windows phone. Enter your device PIN and move your phone close to the contactless terminal to pay at your favorite store, coffee shop, or restaurant.
Yes, it will have EMV chip functionality and security safeguards. A chip card is a standard-sized plastic credit card that contains an embedded microchip as well as the traditional magnetic stripe. When you buy something at a chip-enabled terminal, the chip encrypts the transaction information, preventing fraud and protecting your privacy.
Elan Cardmember Service offers notification alerts for the following situations:
- Online statement is available for viewing
- Your balance exceeds an amount you specified
- Due payment
- Overdue payment
- Payment posted to your account
- Credits posted to your account
- Debits posted to your account
- A transaction has been authorized
- A transaction has been authorized online or over the phone
Your authorized user will have charging privileges. If you add an authorized user, you agree to be responsible for all charges they make on your account. If you want to remove an authorized user, please call Elan Cardmember Service. Make sure you get the credit card back from the former user and destroy it.
Yes, please call Elan Cardmember Service to ask about changing your due date (statement date).
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Google, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
©2018 Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
Kiplinger’s magazine, August 2016 and August 2017 Online Broker Survey. 2016: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of seven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and Fees, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile, and Advisory. 2017: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall (tied with Merrill Edge) out of seven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Total Commissions Score, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile Access, and Advisory Services. Also named Best for Managing Cash in the 2017 survey.
Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
Произвольный текст и макросы до содержимого файла-7%][text.zpt:8][/key.insert]
Произвольный текст и макросы до содержимого файла-7%][text.zpt:17][/key.insert]
Произвольный текст и макросы до содержимого файла-7%][text.zpt:8][/key.insert]
#tags#[replace: -,-Visa signature]#tags#
Произвольный текст и макросы после содержимого файла