1 Port VoIP GSM Gateway / VoIP CDMA Gateway/VoIP UMTS Gateway
MV-370 is a 1 Port VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway for call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS ) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP). Support Asterisk,Trixbox,3CX,SIP Proxy Server,VoipBuster.
Option SBK-32 :32 SIMs Remote SIM Bank and SIM Server
Connect with PORTech GSM Gateway via internet
SIM cards no longer need to be installed in GSM Gateway anymore;
You can deploy your GSM Gateway in different locations.
Centralize and supervise all SIMs in one place.
Option GSM Booster: BT-918/BT-921
It can improve the cellular signal, simple installation
- VoIP(SIP),GSM conversion.(MV-370)
- VoIP(SIP),CDMA conversion.(MV-370C) – CDMA 2000(800/1900MHz)
- VoIP(SIP),UMTS conversion.(MV-370U) for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile,Docomo)
MV-370U: mobile to lan 2 stage dialing-free mode. When calling party call MV-370U sim card,the calling party will hear dial tone and enter any destination number.
**How to differentiate mobile to lan-2 stage dialing is available?**
UMTS Mobile call UMTS Mobile: when the called party answer, the calling party press any DTMF.
If the called party hear DTMF Voice,this feature is available;contrariwise**
- 50 sets of LAN — MOBILE routes setting,50 sets of MOBILE — LAN routes setting.
-Support one stage diaing
*When lan phone and MV-370 both register SIP proxy Server or Asterisk or VoipBuster,you can dial any destination number from lan phone directly.
*Please note,SIP proxy Server,Asterisk need to have the route of destination number. VoipBuster need to have credit.
-Support assigned mode and free mode-two stage dialing
- Voice response for setting and status(dial in from mobile).
- For call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP).
- Standard SIP(RFC2543,RFC3261) protocol,Communicates with other gateway or PC
- Receive SMS and Send SMS (CDMA version,sms feature is unavailable)
- Allows your program Send/receive SMS with AT Command
- Call Back feature
- All functions can be set on web.
- Provide CDR
- 1 year warranty
- Protocols:SIP (RFC2543,RFC3261)
- TCP/IP:IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP/CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP/DHCP/DNS Client,IEEE802.1P/Q,ToS/DiffServ,NAT Traversal,STUN,uPnP,IP Assignment,Static IP,DHCP,PPPoE
- Codec:G.711 u-Law,G.711 a-Law,G.729A,G.729A/B
Voice Quality,VAD,CNG,AEC,LEC,Packet loss
- 3G Frequecny:
U Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz, 3G 850,2100 MHz
A Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz, 3G 850,1900 MHz
G Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz, 3G 800/850/900/1900/2100HMZ
1. Most CDMA -2000 operators don’t offer Answer signal.
So VoIP to Mobile, MV-370 will connect soon.
CDMA -2000 operators will start billing soon. It doesn’t wait mobile side answer
2. CDMA Version doesn’t support SMS Feature and 180/183 unavailable
3. CDMA version doesn’t have remote SIM feature
4. CDMA version doesn’t support DTMF
When you go oversea,you can receive local call without roaming fee.
When you go oversea,you insert your local sim in the MV-370 And set mobile to lan *,your overseas’s phone number. When you are in oversea,all incoming call of your local mobile will transfer to your mobile number in oversea auto. So you don’t need to pay the roaming fee. voipbuster’s rate is very cheap.(landline is free. mobile rate is cheap) http://www.voipbuster.com
When you out of office,you can call any international phone number via MV-370.
(If the destination number is landline,you only need to pay the local gsm cost.)
set mobile to lan *,* in the MV-370 When you out of office,you can call the mobile of MV-370. Then hear dial tone,you can dial any phone number.(even international call. landline is free. mobile rate is cheap)
You can dial the MV-370’s mobile number and transfer to voipbuster account.
set route- mobile to lan speed dial.
NUM Name URL
0 Rebecca rebecca_portech
1 jenny jenny0922
When you dial mobile number of MV-370,you will hear dial tone.
enter 0,will divert to voipbuster account:rebecca_portech
enter 1,will divert to voipbuster account:jenny0922
no.1 MV-370: mobile to lan set route table *,*
no.2 MV-370:lan to mobile set route table *, #
Additionally, two pcs MV-370 both need to register proxy server. And proxy server set the route that the prefix of destination number dial out from no.2 MV-370. When you call the no.1 MV-370 gsm number,it will provide dial tone and you enter a destination number. Then no.2 MV-370 will dial this number and connect.
no.1 MV-370: mobile to lan set route table *,specific destination number
no.2 MV-370:lan to mobile set route table *,#
Additionally, two pcs MV-370 both need to register proxy server.
And proxy server set the route that the prefix of destination number dial out from no.2 MV-370. When you call the no.1 MV-370 gsm number,no.2 MV-370 will dial this specific number and connect
Step 1. Change the Network setting if you need (Network/network setting)
Step 2. Register SIP proxy Server or Asterisk or VoipBuster if you need (sip setting/service domain)
Step 3. Set Route ( request )
- *,* — it is two stage dialing. when mobile call in,MV-370 will provide dial tone and you can enter ip or asterisk extension or phone number.
If you want to enter phone number,please note your asterisk need to have route of destination number.
- *, specific extension or IP or phone number when mobile call in,MV-370 will connect with this specific extension or IP or phone number auto
If you want to set specific phone number,please note your asterisk need to have route of destination number.
- *,* — it is two stage dialing.
when lan phone call in,MV-370 will provide dial tone and you can enter mobile number.
- *, specific mobile number
when lan phone call in,MV-370 will connect with the specific mobile number auto.
- *,#— It is 1 stage dialing
When lan phone and MV-370 both register Asterisk,
you can dial any destination number from lan phone directly.
Please note:Asterisk need to set route of destination number that dial out from MV-370
All changes both need to click save and change
If your control room is usually no body there,you can consider our smart power monitor(IP power switch/ PSTN power switch)- It can remote power on/off ,reboot via PSTN or WEB.